Will my ex boyfriend come back to me?

My ex and I had been together for 10 months. He was 22 and I was 27. I had known him for quite a while, we worked together and we were great friends. Then he started liking me, he asked me out a couple of times but I kept on turning it down, because 1. he was young and 2. because I did not want to jeopardize our friendship. At the time I thought it might work because he hung out with older friends, his younger friends weren't around at that time.

When he asked me out I tried to explain to him that it wouldn't work because we were at different stages in our lives. Anyway, we ended up together. In the beginning he liked me so much and he was really sweet to me, wanting to hang out more than I did.

7-8 months into our relationship I got a better job, and at first he was supportive but then quickly acted as if we were different. he began getting annoyed at me a lot and we broke up. I initiated it because I was tired of feeling uncared for. he said that we were at different places in life and that he wouldn't of broken up with me himself because he wanted to make it work. however we broke up, I begged him back a couple of days later and he shut me down. 2 days later he came back. 1 1/2 months later he began acting weird again like he didn't care and so I broke up with him again. just to clarify, I actually tried talking about our problems but it ended up in a break up. I again tried to talk to him about it but he shut me down, saying we were different and that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.

mutual friends have told me that he's said I am a nice girl but he can't be with me because I don't want to hang out with his friends and that's what he wants to do. I knew that was a problem before, but I made an effort to. background on that is that his friends came back into his life and so did this girl that is part of his group. since we were friends I knew at one point months before we went out, he liked her a lot. when he first started hanging out with her it bothered me and I told him, but he said he doesn't care about her anymore and that they're all just friends. I stopped bothering him about it, but I did not want to be around because I was a little jealous and she is kind of skanky, all over them and it bothered me. being older I am not at that level anymore and I felt like all of a sudden it was a competition. my question is, it's been 2 months and I miss him a lot, does anyone think that we will eventually get back together again or is it over. after telling my long story can anyone please clarify what happened.

p.s. I was really angry after the break up. I stopped all contact with him. I do not speak to him when I work with him, and he has even told friends that it bothers him, that if he's around I just take off and I just don't want to be around him. he confronted me to ask why we can't be civil, I told him I don't want to be friends and I don't want to talk to him. sorry for the long story, just sad.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he'll come back

What Girls Said 0