What do I do with this situation?

my girlfriend wants to do something with another guy. She doesn't want to do it because she knows it will hurt me. but for her to be happy again she needs to do it. what do I do?

she wants to kiss him...and see how how feels about him I want her to be happy at any cost I love her to death I don't want to lose her...she doesn't want to break up because she said in the end it will only be her unhappy and alone...she loves I know
that she said its just a fantasy...i don't want to lose her HELP ME please I need expert advice

52

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell does she want to do? Have lunch or bang the dude? specifics would be nice. If she wants to screw him... Be done with her. If she wants to have coffee the guy, let her go.

Girls are not like guys. We will hang out with guys eventhough we have no sexual interest in them. And if we want closure on certian issues (even non-sexual ones) we will want to meet and leave things on good terms.

What Girls Said 4

• What exactly does "something" entail? Cheating? That's abhorrent. If she truly cared, the thought shouldn't even be entertained. Assume for a minute that you let her do whatever she wants to do: where exactly would that end? It's hard to draw the line if it's already been crossed.

• what happened?

• If she wants to do something, as in something sexual or in a relationship, then that's not okay! If she just wants to hand out as friends or something, then sure, that's fine. But you need to either learn more about what this "something" is, or just confront her with how you feel. If she isn't doing it because she doesn't want to hurt you, that shows that she cares, but the thought of wanting to do it (cheating) means that you aren't right for each other.

• Do you want to share her with another guy? There is no way I could ever let my guy do something with another girl. If that's the only way that he can be happy again then that's fine, but he can do that without me waiting around. If he can't be happy with me and me alone, then he can go find someone who doesn't mind this. That's just my personal opinion. I know some people don't have a problem with it, I think that it just depends on what you think and if you can live with it or not.

What Guys Said 2

• there is a good chance you will lose her if you let her do this she may have more feelings for this other guy if you really love her you would fight for her and find some other way to make her happy.

• dude are you really thinking about letting her f*** another dude... that's f***ed up

• Yeah you do need to be bit more specific. If you think screwing another guy will make her feel 'happy' again, then I'm sorry but she's a ho and your'e really weird for even thinking about letting your girl do something like that to you.