What does this mean?

My ex called me on valentines day which made me so excited..However I fell as though he's sending me mixed messages. He'll talk to me how we used to except for the conversations are shorter. I was afraid to call him due to the fact that he broke up with me and wanted to be friends.I didn't know how to approach without wondering why he broke up with me and left me wondering why. I'm so confused at this point and could really use some advice.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He still just wants to be friends, don't read too much into it. I think you should stay clear of the 'friendship thing' until you are totally over him.

• He's not completely over you in my opinion.

I think he's just trying to take a break and realize things.

• I think the same thingbut what hould I do about this situation

• Leave him alone unless you still think there's hope that you guys will get back together, but if you don't feel the same way anymore, you should not forget him but just try to move on with your life, doing things you love to do, and meet new people. This comes off weird but sometimes, he'll realize what he's lost when he sees who you really are.