How do I face this with my girlfriend?

Me and my girl had been best friends for four years. four months ago I confessed my love to her and she felt almost the same and so we ended up going out. it was the best thing of my life and we love each other very much. but there's one problem, her ex boyfriend treated her so much like sh*t and even raped her. I feel like she snaps at me and gets angry at basically nothing. I also feel like since she was treated badly, she has no insight to what I'm doing and that the things I do are never enough. I put my life on hold for her needs and yet she doesn't seem to acknowledge this...but I know for a fact she loves me a lot. I'm stuck at what to do...please help :(

11

What Girls Said 1

• tell her about the cycle of abuse she is putting you thru, the honeymoon stage where everything is great and than the built up tension, and than the explosion where she trys to fight with you about everything. remind her that your not her ex, and you didn't do those things to her and let her know your here to work with her thru her pain and this is a new relationship and your here to help her work thru and let the pain of the pervious relationship it fall into the past.

What Guys Said 1

• People often say that experiences doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.