Men want what they can't have. (Well at least for now.)

I've never been in a relationship, and the guy that I got involved with has been in 3 long term ones. When we were together everything was perfect, until he wanted more than he could have. He wanted me to open up to him and tell him EVERYTHING about myself, and I am sort of a closed off person. I wanted to open up to him when I felt most comfortable, but he kept pressuring me to open up, so I would. But he still pressured like crazy. Then suddenly he said that we should be friends and work on our trust and we would eventually get back together. So we worked on that, and I opened up to him even more with his pressuring. But he was never happy, even when I did open up to him. Then everything became horrible and he finally said that he just doesn't want to be with me anymore. Am I in the wrong to feel like I've been treated badly? And am I in the wrong for feeling that he had been over stepping my boundaries? Now all I can think of is our past, and how badly I want him back even though I feel like he treated me wrongly. But he doesn't want me, he just wants to be friends. But I don't know how I can do that when he's the only guy I want, and I do want to open up to him, but only if he's my S/O. I'm feeling like pulling an ultimatum, but I know that if I did, he would say no and leave me (friend wise). I'm stuck in this position where I want to make him happy (since day one), but now I'm not happy. At all. I so badly want to be with him again.. What should I do?
Men want what they can't have. (Well at least for now.)
Add Opinion