Okay so this question is about the first one I put up. Since I kinda figure my ex is gonna come back and I don't want to talk to her again how should I handle her next attempt at talking? Should I be a complete jerk and go way over the line to shut her down or should I let her down easy? Or do I not even respond at all? I will say I really do want to have my revenge by going over the line and telling her off real good but I don't want to come off like a immature jerk and let her know she got to me.

102

Most Helpful Girl

• well I left my man while he was in jail and he text me when he got out!only respond if you want to get envolved she may see that as you guys might have a chance whitch is very bad and may lead to more she may think she has a chance and she doesn't so its not about the revenge its about you letting the person in. the best revenge is ignoreing someone. trust me its the worst

What Girls Said 9

• If your goal is to not have her bugging you and contacting you more and more, do not put any emotion, good or bad, into your response to her. If you remain calm and detached, and just state simply that you do not want any further contact from her, well, she can try to go on and on with you and bring emotion into it, but you just restate that you do not want any further contact and then tell her you need to go. That will actually cause her the biggest amount of grief, trust me. Or, go the other route and just don't respond. Block her on any social network you have a connection on and don't talk to he at all.

• Being blocked from social network and shut down will hurt much worse than telling her hateful things. if you say mean things she will be able to use this to think oh he was a jerk I guess I am better off with out him. if you block her she will be faced with the fact that she is the jerk.

• How about relying on karma instead of revenge...? Perhaps just tell her the truth... You're not interested any more and you would like her not to contact you again... If she continues to contact you I would try the "ignore" tactic...Girls really don't like that...She may attempt for a while but will lose interest as long as you hold your ground... Being a jerk would be the last thing I would try...Yes revenge might feel good but you have to be proud of the decisions you make and be able to feel good about yourself...It's nice that you are taking the mature road and hoping to spare her feelings but this is really about you...If you think about it...Once we really make up our minds about something, I mean solidly in our heads and it's real...What comes after tends to follow our wishes much more smoothly than we anticipated...Just remember to keep her out of your thoughts. BEst of luck. Cheers!

• Okay well what happened? Why did you guys break up?

If you don't want to talk to her again just let her know. Don't be a jerk (well depends if she really screwed you over it might not be too horrible, but it depends what she did). I think the best thing is to tell her you do not wish to talk to her anymore and to have a good life. That will hurt her especially if she knows you lost a good thing. If you lash out and go over the line that will make YOU look bad. If you react calmly but firmly, she'll still get the message and you won't come off like an immature jerk.

• I ended my last relationship once and for all less than a month ago. I called him a few names and was p*ssed off and told him not to call/contact me. I don't feel bad - he had it coming!

But it bothers me now because I wish FOR MY OWN SAKE, I had kept my cool, just told him it is over once and for all and don't call or email because I am done. It now bugs me that I didn't handle myself the way I am capable of, and there is no way in hell I am going to call him to try to fix it obviously, so I am just stuck with that... see my point? It really only harms me to have not ended it more maturely. Once and for all, absolutely, but more maturely.

• yes I think that you should be a complete ass hole to her I mean that's what I had to do with my ex in order for him to get the hint that I dident like him anymore..then finally he quit calling and coming to over to my house... so it works ... but make shure that s what you wnat to do first

• just be honest and tell her not to contact you until you feel that maybe you can be friends one day. if that's not going to happen be blunt and tell her. its the easiest way to just end it instead of running in circles.

• since you and your ex have already broken up, which it seems you have more then one I suggest that you deny her with out feeling espically if she has a hard headdednedd to her.

• just tell her you're completely done and that you want her to leave you alone

• Did you break you with her?

What Guys Said 2

• : ) Man, you know your gonna do whatever feels right to you at the moment. But for sake of answering the question, I say hold back. Don't say anything to her. SILENCE DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY. People don't like to not know what's going on. Think about most horror movies. They always do those face shots while the helpless victim is walking into a dark room. It's a tactic that directors use to build suspense. Because they know your sitting in your seat like "What the hell are they looking at? What's there!?" You don't know, so it drives you crazy. And the less you know about who's killing people the more scared you are. You don't know it's rules. lol Pretty much what I'm getting at is the less she knows the more control over the break up you have. Never be disrespectful even if she messed up. Because you never know when you might see her years down the line. And how the situations might have changed. And don't even say much, as you know us guys always have a way of eating our own words, and yes karma is a biotch. So be the bigger man, so to speak. Good luck. :)

• She is prob expecting you to be an jerk...always give them what they don't want...that is what p*sses them off. Killing a person with kindness is the best way...if done right, it really messes with the other parties head.