Ex boyfriend asking for me...

My uncle and little cousin were at Mcdonalds yesterday when they ran into my ex boyfriend of one year and a half. They told me that he asked for me and they replied to him by saying that I was well. Shortly then they left. I haven't spoken or seen my ex boyfriend since last Sept. and when we broke up it was a nasty ending due to the fact that he hurt my feelings and didn't give me a reason why he wanted to end it in the first place. Since at the time he and I weren't together in about two weeks I started going out with someone else however ever since last month we are also no longer together. So now I am single and I'm just wondering whether or not I should call him up on his cell phone and ask how he is doing. The problem is I don't want to freak him up or think that I still have those "kind of feelings for him".

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think he was just being polite to your uncle and cousin. However, that doesn't mean you can't contact him and be friends. Give it a shot if you want, there's nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 1

• i think that if I was you I would jsut leave him alone. I think thht he was asskin about you beacsue he wanted to be nosey and see if you moved on yet or see how you are doing wit out him. when guys break up with their girls they like to know that the girl is lost wit out them so they try to find out all they can about you. so I would juss leaave it alont and find some one else.