Moving Too Fast? Running out of time...sigh

There's a girl. We haven't known each other for that long, but we have been going out on dates. We have talked nearly every day since we met and have really hit it off. We are holding hands, hugging, etc. She has recently gotten out of a bad relationship she was pushed into even though she didn't actually like the guy. She has blatantly told me, along with hints that she likes me and I quote, "couldn't see myself with anyone other than you". That's why I feel this will be different. It has grown to missing each other between classes, etc. I think this is progressing well. I had a date at her house and got a chance to talk with her parents. We hit it off, and she even told me her mom said she thought I was a good guy to be hanging around.

Now, I know it's preemptive, but I'm thinking about my future. I have this feeling. She seems right for me. It's not my typical crush. This is much much stronger. I'm not at all saying I'm going to go off and marry her, but I've toyed with the idea of it in the future. I have to say I like the idea. I know that the best way is to grow our relationship and see where it takes us.

Now, the problem is this. I am a junior, she is a freshman. Before you criticize us with that, she is very mature, more than most juniors. We fit each other well. Anyway, my primary concern is college. I am going to college in a year and a half. My college plans are close to home (within walking distance), although that is subject to change. My concern is that if we are not very close by that time, she will loose interest and we will go our separate ways. No chance of anything, I am loosing my time. Heartbroken, not sure where to start over. So I kind of have this pushing feeling to kick start this just a little bit.

She just told me her parents called her in for "a talk" she said they think we're moving too fast. They see holding hands as too much. I can't stand this because if we don't do any of that stuff, we will only stay friends and we can't ever develop our relationship into anything more. I fear by the time I must leave, we won't be close enough to anything.

This is where I ask for advice on what you think we should do next. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for your time, I truly appreciate it.
1
1