What is the scariest thing you have ever done?

I am going sky diving and that feels quite scary so I was currious what other people consider to be the scariest thing they have ever done. It could be just making a presentation or moving out :D

33

Most Helpful Guy

• dude I so wanna go sky diving lol

hmm but the scariest thing, I guess bungee jumping cause I didn't trust the stupid cord, plus I can't swim although at that height and speed if it breaks and I go into the water I don't think my lack of swimming ability would have mattered regardless, but I don't know it really didn't feel so scary at the time cause I love those clutch kinds of moments, it all hangs on that, everything in the clutch just seems to slow down for me, as if I have all the time to react and everybody is going slow as hell lol, but you should go sky diving, it's all about that moment and you'll love doing it

i really wanna go skydiving lol

i think the only time I got scared with bungee jumping was really after the jump, and that was a semi scared cause I was like "hmm oh yeah I can't swim, that would so suck if I fell into the water now, although probably hilarious if I survive, but this was so fun haha"

What Guys Said 2

• I once went scuba diving with George W. Bush. What made it scary was, I was somehow certain if any sharks came into our immediate vicinity, he'd cut me and swim away!

• I was getting out of the shower and this big ass spider was on the bathroom door so I couldn't get out.

What Girls Said 3

• when I almost passed out once. I was so busy that day I didn't eat anything. that was pretty scary to me.

• Ummm the scariest thing I have done was Fainting in front the whole high school. It was soo scary I didn't know what happen. Everyone told me different stories. I didn't wake up until I was in the Ambulance. I was asking questions about what have happened to me.

• Walking the high rope and abseiling, I couldn't stop crying and shaking because I'm scared of hights. Defo the scariest moment of my life.