Tiger Woods. Would you forgive him?

If you were his wife? Or a friend?

Or do you believe that he can be forgiven? Why?

137

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't see why this whole thing had to go public. He is apologizing to a bunch of people who he hasn't even hurt. And who are judging him. So what if we look to Tiger Woods? People make mistakes. And so we shouldn't be surprised when someone makes a mistake. Secondly, who are we to be judging anyone? I'm positive we've also made mistakes/have hurt people in our lives, so why is it up to us if we forgive him or not?

I think this whole fiasco should have been private. Personally, I would have divorced him, but I would also been way more embarrassed at its public nature. By going public, I also think the apology tends to naturally lose its credibility.

It's really only up to his wife to forgive him or not and that still should be a private thing. He hurt her... not the whole world.

And sex rehab?! He was just really horny!

• Yeah I agree with everything you said, none of us should have a say in his personal life. but even so 11 times is a lot of times to make a mistake. hope he sorts things out for himself and his wife :)

• Pretty fair answer! In reality his wife is the only one he has to answer too, and it really is none of our business

What Girls Said 12

• If I was married to him, he would have divorce papers by now. I don't tolerate cheating and that is a deal breaker for me. When I marry, I am making a commitment in front of God, my family and friends to be committed to one person forever. What is the purpose of forsaking all others and making a commitment if someone is going to cheat? Don't get married then.

He cheated with multiple females and it was ongoing. I think the only reason he is "remorseful" is because he got caught and the media had a field day with it. He needs to be responsible now and have the repercussions of his actions. Personally, I would not forgive him and I certainly wouldn't forget either.

• I couldn't forgive a guy like that, as wife or friend. I've been cheated on before, nothing really replaces that feeling when someone violates that integrity that I value so much of a person. I would ask would he be ok if his wife cheated on him? of course not. we treat others as how we'd like those to treat us. in this case, it may be forgiven (maybe but I'm leaning towards no because the trust thing has been violated) and it can't be forgotten. he's an adult, he should think before he does anything like this, but apparently not.

• that's one of those questions that I can't answer unless it happened to me. all I know for sure, is that I would be extremely hurt, embarrassed, angry, and disappointed in myself and my partner.

• If I were his wife I doubt I would divorce him, but don't expect me to just be sitting at home while he is out getting his horny's taken care of. This would become a relationship of convenience for the both of us

• Hell no! He cheated with so many different women for YEARS! This means that he knew exactly the damage he was causing but he was too selfish to care. I would not forgive him and never be able to trust someone so selfish and inconsiderate of my feelings and the future of our child!

• I could never forgive him. He lied and I think cheating on your partner is one of the lowest things you can do.

• if I was his wife no. We could continue a relationship as friends only though.

• Nope. Maybe if it was 1 woman, but several no way. Once a cheater always a cheater. it would never be the same

• No one likes to be in an unhappy relationship. Personally, I think he's a bamf for being able to keep that many women a secret from each other and for so long.

• i would prob. forgive- but maybe not continue the relationship.

• Sure I would forgive him after I get his ass busted in court during the divore process for adultery.

• He can be forgiven because he had already apologize to people and his wife.

What Guys Said 7

• Dont really care what he does I see him as just another person and if I seen I'm in person I would treat him the same way I treat everyone else ...what he does in his life is his choice but from a wife/friends perspective there would def be a trust issue there, you could forgive people make mistakes ( this was a big one lol) but it will never be the same it will always be in the back of your mind...

peace,

smooth

• As a friend, yes; how many friends do I have who make 80 mil a year?

Realistically, a lot of guys with his money and fame do this kind of thing; they just hush it up better.

• As his wife probably not, as his friend mostly. To michael franti "i don't give a f*** who they are screwing in private, I wana know who they are screwing in public."

• Elin Nordegren should just divorce him!

• I don't think

anyone could have forgiven him,

but seeing the present situation and his rehab

it seems certain that he is there to rectify his biggest loss i.e. his family

• Wait, how are his friends involved? I didn't get that part. He transgressed against his family, and that's all.

• I think he's an idiot.