If you cheat on a girl and she takes you back will you do it again?

If the girl you keep saying you love and want to be with forever lets you get away with cheating would you do it again if she forgave you the first time no questions asked?

well that sucks but is probably true

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't cheat in the first place. The kind that would, is the kind that will test your limits, and see what they can get away with. If they cheat, and you forgive and forget, 'no questions asked', they face no repercussions of their wrong doing, and will most likely keep behaving in the same manner. I'm not saying once a cheater always a cheater, but people will more often than not continue doing what you let them get away with.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be stupid, of course they will cheat on you again.

• Maybe

• Yes. Some guys may not know themselves well enough or may be in denial about it, but all of us will do it again if the opportunity arises.

What Girls Said 3

• that is a recipe to get cheated on again.

1. leopards don't change their spots. cheaters stop cheating because they decide they want to be faithful to the person they are with.

2. you teach people how to treat you. ok you couldn't control him cheating the first time, but if you forgive him easily and take him back first time no questions asked after he cheated, you're basically saying "i will accept what you do to me as long as you stay with me". you pretty much lowered your own value. now even if he wasn't going to cheat ever again (highly unlikely btw) he knows that there is little to no consequence for his behavior if he does cheat.

many men face temptation almost every day. I have spoken with several married men and men that are in committed relationships. the ones that are faithful are faithful partly because they love the woman they are with so much they wouldn't wanna hurt her and partly because they know the woman they are with respects herself enough to leave or at least give him a lot of hell if they cheat. they don't want to mess a good thing up over temporary pussy.

• Not really.

• Yes, they probably would. Especially in your age range.