Why Did Katie Holmes Divorce Tom Cruise? Who is wrong here?

• Tom cruise
  • Katie holmes
Select a gender to cast your vote:

106

Most Helpful Girl

• He's very controlling she claims. Which I wouldn't be surprised to find out were true because Scientology is a cult.
    She also felt unsafe for her child. So I do not blame this woman at all and applaud her because it can be very hard to get the strength to leave a psycho, but she put her child first. Good for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's a control freak, a zealot to a cult, and though she bought into parts of the cult, other parts bothered her. and once she had a kid, she had to worry how the cult would treat her child. She left. Good for her. Many people either never get up the courage to leave a group like scientology, or are destroyed by scientology for the crime of leaving.

What Girls Said 9

• Because he's an idiot who's obsessed with scientology! And apparently he wanted to sent their daughter to a scientology camp and stuff and she didn't agree with him.

• She wanted out of the crazy religion he's in.

• Wasn't she paid to marry him anyway?

• well apparently he's a controlling psycho.

• I don't know, but id do anything to get away from a scientologist if i were in her situation.

• What's wrong with Scientology?

• It's a cult.
      She wanted to get away from it, because scientology can do crazy things to children. They're so impressionable at such a young age. And I don't blame her.

• He's rich so child support I guess. I don't know anything about their drama.

• This is such a random question šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but I think it's due to Scientology

• šŸ˜‚TšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.. YOLO

• Tom cheated on Katie with David Beckham.

• I don't know them on a personal level. But if she wanted to be free of Scientology, and he was stopping her, he is in the wrong.

Watch the document Going Clear, if you want to know more about that cult.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm yet to get there. I'm still lost & haven't gotten over why did Nicole Kidman and he divorce </3

• From what I gather, he was a controlling freak with all his weird Scientology shit and she felt her/her baby was in some danger

• They are CELEBRITIES it was bound to happen sometime!

• why do you care

• He is very controlling from what I heard