Do you think the saying once a cheater, always a cheater is true

Do you believe it yes or no

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that there is a preponderance of people who cheat once only to do so again - hence the saying - but there is always exceptions to rules and individual differences to account for. I believe that as a blanket statement it is fairly accurate, but that there are always exceptions.

What Guys Said 2

• yes. If they have done it before and especialy if they just got a way with it then they will think its ok.

• Yep, pretty much.

What Girls Said 5

• Do leopards change their spots? That's what I hear most people say about people who cheat. I however feel inclined to disagree, I think everyone has the capacity to change. Some do, some don't. But the statement is a sweeping generalisation in my opinion, and nothing more.

• Yeah most of the time.. sad, but usually true

• DEF in most cases'

• no I think people can change if some one is really in to a person then they won't go off to some one else unless they are hurt

• Generally yes. But the first time is the hardest, but once they cheat and they know you'll forgive them, the second time will be much easier