If you were cheated on would you want to know?

I recently just started dating this kid whom I have dated before and broke up with because he cheated on me. I know he won't cheat on me again and I trust him completely. but I've got a player rep also. Anyways I was at my best girlfriends house (she goes to a different school) and we walked down the road to this kids ryan's house. Ryan is like a man whore and he always like to hook up with new girls. in the end I ended up hooking up with him. I don't know if I should tell my boyfriend? break up with him? or just not tell him at. I am leaning towards not telling him because I don't want to hurt him and it will destroy him and just strengthen the player rep and make me a cheater.

and oh that is the first time I have ever cheated.

well as it turns out he cheated on me. broke up with me through Facebook. and wants me back now. I won't go back to him and he has been a complete d*** to mean decided not to tell him. I have learned my lesson.
and by the way I didn't have sex with him. my version of hooking up is different then yours.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• first time you ever cheated...strengthen the player rep...that's a huge secret to have from him. Here's how it happened to me...1 month before we got married she cheated with a guy from work. She's the one that chased him. I suspected, but she lied and denied. Only days following our wedding I found out the truth. The way I see it is that she had every chance to be honest with me and tell me the truth. Now, I feel that our wedding day was a joke and our marrage is a joke. I never believe anything she tells me or if she's being honest with me is something that a always doubt. I should have been given the chance to decide to marry this girl knowing the honest tuth. Now I know you may not be actually looking to marry this guy, but turth is it will hurt either way. Yeah he may never find out...BUT! if he does and knows that you lied or kept it from him...well then you still become a cheater, liar, player, slut, unfaithful and all the other junk that comes with cheating. Had she been honest with me we may would have had a chance to work things out, but because she was both unfaithful and lied and kept it from me...I will forever dispise her for it and resent her. You can still make this as a "mistake" and not something you don't regret and want to keep secret from him. You did it...now own it.

What Guys Said 2

• If you tell him he will most likely break up with you. If you get pregnant well you need to find out who the father is.

• Sure, and it wouldn't effect our relationship a bit.

What Girls Said 4

• I am going to be very blunt. You don't need to worry about it making you a cheater if you tell him... you cheated therefore you already are a cheater. The best thing you can do is own up to it and tell him what happened. By not telling him you are not protecting him, you are protecting yourself and your precious reputation. If you truly cared about him you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Odds are he will find out anyway, and will hurt that much more because not only did you cheat, but you also lied to him. So even though it might suck to have to tell him what you did, you have to step up and do it anyway.

• Relationships are built on trust and honesty. If you lie to him he will fin out, and it will be way worse. If you regret it tell him and if you can get past it, it will just make your relationship stronger.

• If you don't tell him he will be hurt that you couldn't trust him to work it out with you if he wanted to. And yes I would like to know. My boyfriend cheated on me by saying he would have sex with a slutty girl from his school during one of our fights. Later that day he felt guilt and told her he wouldn't and kept it from me for two months. I was devastated and still am but we are working it out. I still don't think I can fully trust him but we are getting closer to it.

Just tell him. And stop doing stupid stuff like hooking up with people when you have a partner. It really is his decision whether he stays with you or not.

• NOT NLESS HE WAS GOING TO CONTINUE, OR HE CONTRACTED A DISEASE.

If it was a one time accident, then no I would not want to now about it... But I think people should just break up or move on instead of an affair- you know?

Maybe like WAYYY later, but not in the immediate time*

• Yes I will be trying to find out.