I don't know why my ex keeps contacting me if she's happy in a new relationship?

Long story short: we dated for almost 3 years, she broke up with me in December then got in a new relationship a week after that. I Was doing NC up until 39 days she contacted me, we talked for a little nothing serious. Then after that I went back NC then 4 days later, she said "I talked to John he went to your school, he asked about you, cause he saw pictures us of together".( and the guy she said I never heard of) so ignored that text.

Fast foward to a couple of hours ago she called me from a private number, I didn't answer (she's the only person who ever calls me private).

but she looks perfectly happy in her new relationship, so I don't know why she keeps reaching out when she clear she's im not answering her.
4
4