How to let a girl know that ur intrested?

i like a hot girl but I'm shy please help.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• definately try to amp up the confidence. I'm shy myself, so I know it's easier said than done, but for me, personally, smiles and eye contact always win me over. xquisit made a super good point about the starring concept. I'm always flattered when I catch guys doing that. there's definately confidence, but also some modesty in it. a sense of humor and easy going nature is always good too. of course I can't speak for all girls when I say this. I have a friend who likes the "bad boy" types (confident to the extreme), and to be honest, they usually catch my attention too but it's never long before I lose interest and find myself a little digusted with them. so I guess it all depends on your girl and what kind of relationship you're looking for.

but yea, good luck with that.

What Girls Said 1

• ok, here are some tips. girls don't like it when you call us hot or sexy, we'd rather be called pretty or beautiful. just be her friend first, because then you have a better chance of getting with her. and don't have someone else ask her out for you, because that doesn't impress chicks. good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• when you make eye contact with her, and you feel like it's time to look away, wait one extra second before you do. That look means, "I like you." But don't wait two extra seconds. That look means, "I might be insane" or "you have a booger hanging out."

Good Luck.

-XquiSit_Breakz-

• the shy thing is not going to work with the hot girl as it never does . so you better find something else to put out there and quick . I'd recomend trying to talk to her and sooner rather than later

• Confidence brother. I am not a bad looking guy, but I'm no Brad Pitt. My last 2 girlfriends have been smokeshows and I have been asked many times how I got them. Just be confident, it speaks volumes about your character.