Do you ever think about your ex??

Do you ever think about your ex??

Thanks.

-XquiSit_Breakz-

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very little. Only if I'm in my hometown and near a familiar setting. But for the most part, no.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, but I'm sure I am never even a passing thought in his corrupt mind.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• My ex- rarely...

My "First"- All the time.

I've learned over time that even though I may think about her, it doesn't make me emotionally cheating unless I still want her, yet I pursue someone new. So I took two precautions:

1) I didn't date anybody until I was truly interested

2) I didn't try to be outgoing until I was over my emotional experiences with the first.

The ex's were just casual relationships that weren't nearly as important as others. The first has stuck with me the longest, just like my "best friend" that I have known for 11 years and she is serving our country in the USArmy.

~ ArtistBBoy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea unfortunatley. I still think about her every time I hear a song, or see a movie that we both watched together and its been 7 mnths. She was my 1st everything though so I'm not sure how its supposed to feel. I just don't know why I still feel for her even though she snapped my heart like a twig.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I got dumped for a very shallow reason, with no closure... pushed aside, forgotten.. She was my dream girl. My love has actually turned to hate because of how she handled it...

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;