Every time my ex gets drunk I am the one that gets called. He calls me babe and all the other mushy stuff and I generally fall for it because I loved him. Does he really mean it or is he just horny?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• a drunken mind speaks of a sober heart...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• when one gets drunk and is alone then the person feels lonely...so talk with him about it when he is sober.

• i hate to say this...but in my opinion it could be because deep down he does still want you but...he is just drunk so..unless he has a girlfriend. I say when he's not drunk, if he shows no signs of wanting you. that the only reason he calls you is because he has been drinking.

...hope this helps..probably makes no sense but...anyway :-) good luck.

• my dad always says: a drunk can never tell a lie.

• That's what I have been told too. but when we were together we just fought.

• Well then confront him. ask him what's going on? ask him does he want to get back together or if he want to then tell him to leave you alone. because all he's doing is playing with your emotions.