Ex Boyfriend still hasn't changed relationship status to single/ deleted photos of us on Facebook?

So I broke up with my Ex 3 days ago. I feel like it was a mutual thing though. I'm so hurt, but I feel like he wasn't too bothered. It was hard to read him over texting. He said that he doesn't know if we should stay together or he doesn't know if we break up that he'll regret it forever. Almost all of the questions I asked him the night we broke up, his answer was mostly "I don't know anymore" He also said his head was a mess.
I've been looking at his profile on Facebook (of which I Unfriended him) and he hasn't changed his relationship to single or deleted the photos of us.
What do you think?

21

What Guys Said 1

• He'll probably do it eventually. He just hasn't gotten around to it. Either way, if you want to get over him, best to stop caring about his social media activities.

What Girls Said 2

• He either didn't get around to it or, as he said, he doesn't know what's going on anymore. So until he knows for sure he's going to keep things as they are.

• I think you're kind of obsessing over it