How many of you girls were cheated on?

I'm a real good guy. I have never cheated on any of my girl friends, never forced them to do anything they didn't want to do, and always respected them. Well every girl I try to hook up with always tells me that they have trust problems because there old boy friends cheated on them. This happens to me all the time. I feel like no matter how nice I really am, no girl will ever truest me. How many of you girls were cheated on? And do you have trust problems with other guys?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

70

Most Helpful Girl

• My very first boyfriend cheated on me multiple times. He devastated me and left me heart broken. It took me about 2 years to get over him and "try" to be open to trusting. After I dated him, I met an awesome guy who was literally perfect in my eyes. He took the time to build trust with me and understood he had to earn it. I admit that it took a long time to FULLY trust him but he never rushed me.

It sounds like you are one of those rare guys that many girls wish for. You embody goodness and really know how to treat her well. I think you need to be patient, show her that you respect and care for her and take an interest in her and her life. Trust is something that develops over time. The more she sees that you aren't like the loser who hurt her, the more she will let her guard down and trust.

Also, remember that she probably isn't used to being around a good guy. I know this sounds weird but when you date someone who plays games, is disrespectful, disappears on you etc. it's an adjustment to have someone who actually cares. When I dated a good guy, I was like, "God, look at how wonderful he is. I was really missing out before. I am going to enjoy this and appreciate him."

What Girls Said 6

• I have been cheated on in my first marriage. He cheated on me the entire time which was 6 years of being together. There waas no reason for him to I was a good wife - we had or so I thought good communication-sex was hot-He was weak. He was very attractive which put him on the spotlight for other women. He would take off his wedding ring when he would go to the bar. That was 8 years ago. Since then I have dated few guys they have been faithful.

• I was cheated on with my first real boyfriend and I was heart broken. It took me so long to get over it. Lots of guys are players and girls know and experience this. When a girl trusts someone who hurts them it is harder for them to trust again.

I would love to meet a real good guy and I could trust him if he proved it. It just takes time to build up trust, and for girls who have been cheated on, boys have to earn their trust they don't just get it.

• everyone's been cheated on

• I haven't but of course I'm a guy. But girls cheat on guys too.

• I was cheated on, and if I had the chance to meet a new guy, and get in his personality, I could probably trust him. : ) Girls shouldn't be scared of guys... it's inevitable, it's gonna happen to the best of us.

It'll be alright, just show the girl you've got what it takes. Prove her, that's the thing that'll show her you're ready for a relationship. Show those girls you're the man! (But of course, not the sleezy man! Haa) ; )

• I have been cheated on, more than once. I have also been used. Honestly, I do have trust issues, but if I do honestly believe they are telling me the truth, I give them the benefit of the doubt.

• iv been cheated on by a few diff guys

What Guys Said 0