Should I break up with my boyfriend and how?

My boyfriend is SO in love with me. Like, almost creepily obsessed. But I'm not that into him. He's my best friend. We don't really kiss at all, so to me he still is my best friend even though we are dating. But I feel like maybe I am leading him on because I don't love him that much.
What should I do?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like there is a boundary problem. Tell him to back off a bit or maybe you might be more comfortable going back to friend status.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him you think y'all would be better as just best friends

• I had a boyfriend like that, and I thought if I'm feeling like this what is the point in keeping with this relationship if I'm not totally in it, so I broke up with him, it was sad but it was the best decision. Think of yourself and what you want.

• If you're not into him, then that's a sure sign you should break up with him. I've dealt with this dilemma before. Being with someone you're not that into can really mess you up in the long-run. I would let him down nicely, and still be his friend.