Guy cheats on his girl with you..

Okay so, I dated this guy for four months over the Summer. He's the type of guy who will fall for a girl easily, and will give her his all. Well, we started talking a month after him and his girl of 2 years had broken up. I could tell he was ready to get over her, and throughout our relationship he showed it quite clealy.

Well, I was a major bitch to him. Really mean. Though I loved him, alot. And I knew he was perfect for me, but always took him for granted. Like honestly, everything about us individually complements each other. And we have everything in common. I know he's the love of my life..

But anyways, when he did break up with me, he went back to that girl. I take it was because she was always there, and yeah he missed her. Of course he did. But I reallyy don't think he was like dying to get back with her. We had broken up because I was a major bitch to him..

So yeah, after we had broken up, I tried to move on. But no one lived up to Josh. So it never worked, and I ended up depressed and dreaming of him each night. EACH AND EVERY NIGHT.

Until one day, I swear, my prayers were answered.

I had actually been "talking" to his friend Kyle. They weren't the best of friends, so I didn't really care. Well, their mutual friend Ian invited me to come see Kyle at a party. I was like yeah! Sure. They told me I had a ride and everything. So finee by me. And then he's like, well okay, me and Josh and gonna be leaving soon. I'm like...Josh? He's like "Yeah, Delgado." like it's no biggie. It was a big deal to me! For months it had been like he never happened to me. And now I was about to be in his presence..it was crazy to me. My heart was poundinggg. So I tried to reply easily to Ian over the phone, without my voice becoming overly high.

So I get picked up, don't say a word to josh the whole time, and get to the party. With Kyle the whole time, and catch Josh staring at me the entire time. Ian gets me and Josh to start talking, and then we don't stop, so I leave Kyle behind. It's so familiar with Josh. We both know each other so well. And he cares for me alot. And throughtout the conversation, he was like smiling and taking deep breaths..you know, like when you have that overwhelmed feeling? He seemed overwhelmed and happy to talk to me.

So yeah at the end of the night I'm taken home, and I say goodbye and get out of the van. And then I hear a door open, and it's joshs. I was like oh crap. Because of Kyle. So he comes up to me and gives me this longg hug, squeezingg me. I just stood there. Then he whispers with his face pressed against my hair "I never stopped caring about you" and kissed me on the head, where no one can see. he whispers a few other things, and then says "talk to me, okay?" pulls away from the hug, and kisses me on the lips. Just a peck, so quick I didn't know what to think. I was just like indifferent. he got in the car, and I walked home.

so we've been talking for maybe 3 weeks now. We're just friends, and it's been bothering me.
+1 y
CONT'D:

so yeah we talk like every day. And I check on his girl's Facebook to know when they're hanging out, and it's kinda funny how RIGHT when she's gone he texts me or IMs me.

So most of the time we just talk. Maybe reminisce on stuff.
+1 y
CONT'D: talk about life. share laughs. he tells me I'm cute. he tells me what to do, like what piercing to get or not to dye my hair and stuff, like he cares. he implies that we will hang out. he gets jealous sometimes.
+1 y
but last night, I brought up how I feel about him. he knowss I still love him. and it's a sore subject kindof. so I keep talking and talking about it...and he doesn't say much. when I'm done, he says I'm sorry.
+1 y
he tells me something like "we are friends...you know me well, REALLY well. alittle too well." and blah blah. and I'm like, so if we had sex, no feelings would be attached? and he's like well..of course there would be feelings?

+1 y
and he asks "would you be okay with us just having sex?"

and I'm like "um...no. but I'd deal with it"

so I don't know what to do. maybe he'll change his mind if we're together? like I know him and his girl are going through ups and downs.
+1 y
like he tells me how she annoys him when they're together for too long. He texted me once saying "she wouldn't leave!" and blah blah blah. and I was like "ohhh, I wonder what you said about me when we were together!" and he was like
+1 y
"nooo never lol. but for real". so he knows we had good times...i mean I am younger than him. turning 16 and he's 19. but I know me and him are good for each other. and yeah its in his best interest to be with her but...i just want him. that's all.
+1 y
Is it worth it to hang out with him and have sex with him only to find out he doesn't want to be with me? Is it better to take that risk?
+1 y
So here's an update. Friday I saw him, to do a favor. We did what we needed to do, then sat in the car for 30 mins just talking, and then he had to drop me off at school. Right before I had to get out to leave, he leans over to give me a hug. A reallyyyy
+1 y
long one. Like he had before at the party. You know how you say something like "alright, bye" when leaving? Well, I said that, three times, and he wouldn't let go...he was like squeezing me. And then I just gave in and sat there, and if I wouldn't have
+1 y
said anything to leave he would have just sat there for at least a minute. he didn't want to let go. But when I pulled away, he kissed me on the lips, and I just looked down.. I got my stuff situated, not looking at him, and him seeing this he said sorry
+1 y
as I opened the door to get out. I just replied with why are you sorry...without looking at him. and left. I had left my lunch in there so he ended up bringing it back for me. We were texting after that and he just seemed a little more comfortable with
+1 y
talking to me about certain things and was a little more flirty. Idk... what do you think about that one?
Guy cheats on his girl with you..
11
10