When does back acne become a problem?

So this good looking guy comes up and takes his shirt off and BAM he's got big pecs, ripped arms, a six pack and a toned ass, but then he turns around and there's several pimples on his back along with some dark marks. Would you still care?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• truhfully if it bugs you a lot that you need help, I have been suffering the same problem

my whole life. I would get to scared I would stratch my back and it just made it so much

worse, my back is completely scared up. I was getting a tattoo on my back and I have acne

there, what I did was take vingar and rubed it ALL over my back for about 10-15 minutes and

then rinsed it off . it cleared up pretty fast but if you stopp using it it'll all com eback

i also heard that if you crush two advil pills and put them in water and rub it on your back

it will for twoo . I'm waiting for my tattoo heal to try it .

• Yeah mine just gets these big pimples and my back also gets the brown marks from the swelling cause I have an olive colored skin.

What Girls Said 4

• it's fine. but just try some acne stuff on your back then if you want to get rid of it.

• Personally, I don't care. Everyone has their flaws and at least that's something that will go away as you get older. Don't worry.

• Is he on steroids or "growth hormones" or "performance enhancement drugs"? In other words, is he doing liquid smack? Back acne aka backne is problematic yet can be pretty on the right man. As long as I don't get oil or bacteria on me, I'm game. As for discoloration, scars, and new acne, I'd say there are creams for that, and you also would want to be all up in there with your acne wash. It depends on your skin type, you'd probably want to see a licensed professional.

• Yeah my face is great but my back is a real pain in the ass to keep clear

• No, if this hypathetical guy is that good lookin', having a bit of acne wouldn't matter. Besides, acne doesn't really make people less attractive. Granted, it isn't attractive in itself, but it's fine! Really, people probably don't even take notice of it!

What Guys Said 1

• better to have acne on your back then on your face.