What does this mean?

" I can feel that he has been indeed trying to move on but i can feel that he's doing so in vain, i can't deny that he wants to be free from ur love "

11

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe that he is moving on because of his ego. not because he really wants to. can you give me some advice?

My ex and I dated for 2.5 years. He said I was the love of his life, we were meant to be together, we would end up together, he would never find anyone like me, he would always love me, etc. then, he cheated on me and dumped me. this was nine months ago. we stayed in contact on and off since the break up and hung out on various occasions. about 3 weeks ago he tells me he has no feelings left and doesn't want to keep seeing each other or be a part of each others lives. he's really into partying and being single. do you think if I go NC for four months, then see him and do my best to appear happy, strong, and look good, that there is a chance he will miss me or regret leaving me?

What Guys Said 1

• more like wishing... but not truly wanting.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!