Is there ever a reason to lie about your feelings towards someone else?

Would you ever say you dont have feelings for someone, even if you do? why?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they were dating someone else such as a friend or sibling.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have lied about my feelings for someone multiple times. It's because I don't want to ruin friendships or because I'm just messed up and don't even know why I lied.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No I'm straight Foreward and honest about things. One lie leads to another and another and so on. Not a good idea, It's always better to be honest and upfront and treat others how you would like to be treated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes for a simple reason that they don't wanna get hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. Only because I believe in 100 % honesty. God bad or ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • People often lie about not having feelings for someone when asked about someone they have a crush on, until you see them light up when the other person enters the room.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breatheme19 told me she had no feelings for me on her birthday. One week prior to this revelation, she told me that she loved me. I hate Breatheme19.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, to avoid rejection and confrontation of her boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If i feel something, i would tell them. I'm not going to lie about it, and i'm not good at hiding something like that either

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I 100% have a crush on this guy, but when he confronted me i said i didn't like him as i don't feel like i am ready for a relationship of any kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm currently lying about how I feel because if my family knew that I wanted to fix things with my ex, they'd disown me and kick me out..

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't fall for guys that are already taken or married, but that could be one instance where it's best to keep that to oneself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too good with feelings...

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;