My boyfriend contacting his ex?

He said he loves me very much and he's in love with me and that he only wants to be with me, but that he misses his ex, and still likes her as a friend. Should I be worried? We've been together for a year and a month now...

11

What Guys Said 1

• you have every right to be concerned, I'm not telling you to start listening in on his conversations, but maybe politely say that you would like to be around when they hang at least. I mean there aren't many people that stay on good terms with their ex's. And he if he says no then explain to him that you're just not comfortable with the idea of too much time with her.

What Girls Said 1

• I would try hard not to be upset unless he's being secretive about it. If he's being completely honest with you and telling you when he contacts her and what they talk about, then he really probably does only want her as a friend. If he's hiding it from you or he gets weird when you bring it up, then you need to tell him how it makes you feel and see what he's willing to do to resolve this issue.