What does it mean when u see your ex boyfriend wearing the shirt you bought him when we was dating. Why would he be wearing it and what does it mean?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it's hard to tell without knowing the guy. In my experience, there are a lot of guys who don't attach emotional meaning to objects. I've done that a few times as well; I sleep with a stuffed animal that my ex got me while we were dating, but I just don't associate it with him anymore (we only dated for 3 months). I feel like it probably doesn't mean anything. If the shirt was important to him because it made him think of you, he probably would have gotten rid of it once the relationship ended.

What Guys Said 7

• It probably means nothing. If he associated the shirt with you he wouldn't wear it anymore. He just likes the shirt.

• It means nothing, he is just a free minded guy.

• Most likely means he needed a clean shirt

• It means you need to move on and stop focusing on your ex

• All it means is that he isn't outdoors naked.

• he ran out of clean shirts?

• It means he liked the shirt. Most guys don't have a lot of clothes so the just grab what is handy.

What Girls Said 2

• It means he is wearing his shirt.

It means nothing with regard to you.

It means he owns that shirt. It's his shirt. He has not associated it with you in any way and even if he has, he's not strung out on you enough to let it affect his clothing choices.

• I don't think it means anything involving you. The shirt was a gift, it is his shirt and he just picked up a shirt and put it on. He might not even remember you gave it him, or he just doesn't care.