Is she just trying to keep tabs on me?

Is she just trying to keep tabs on me? So me and my ex broke up last summer we both went to different colleges. After 3 months or so I felt I needed to move on and stop thinking about her so I removed her from all social media. After about 3 days she followed me on instagram again. Then I blocked her from instagram cause I didn't really want her looking at my stuff. Then she added me again on snapchat and I blocked her there too. Then 3 months later she added me on facebook. We haven't talked to each other since we moved away from each other. Is there a reason she wants to keep tabs on me? I do miss her but we both thought it wouldn't work out long distance. After we broke up she stopped liking my posts too.

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Possibly. Or, perhaps she simply wants to retain a connection and reminder constant and visible to you both.

• Just say to her "IF YOU TRY TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK ONE MORE TIME, I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP!"

• Haha that might get me in trouble. Don't beat up girls.