No contact with your ex?

does 'no contact' really help to get your ex back? does it make them realize how much they miss you? will they eventually pick up the phone and ring you?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex did after 2 months of ignoring me.. so I broke contact and he rang me, told me he wanted to get back with me. I left him hanging because after chasing him and getting nowhere, I didn't know if I wanted him.

Now I have made my mind up and want to give it another go... he isn't bothered about me... so if he does call you go for it! :)

If not... just remember you broke up for a reason!

• I really hope I am as lucky as you!

What Guys Said 2

• it depends on how the relationship was and if it is worth salvaging. Also, it depends on why you guys broke up.

• How relationship was good -although he had moved away for work-and I we didn't get to see one another that much anymore. yes,we did argue more becuase of the long distance thing but we always made up. I don't really know why we broke up-he just rang me and said that his head wasn't in the relationship and that he had to be on his own while he was living away. he said that ever since he had moved away our realatioship was going to fail.

• when you split up guys just like to be left alone 4 a while and yeah we do answer your call if ur keep ring your ex we know were we want you if you leave us alone 4 a week or 2 we come running back x

• I havnt tried getting in touch with him in three weeks. and we've broken up for just over 4weeks. I don't know whether he will come around and want to speak to me.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends if he has feelings for you.