Would you rather have your ex hate you or feel indifferent?

• indifferent because it is the opposite of love
  • hate because they at least feel something for you

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• In a perfect situation i would want my ex to feel really bad about leaving me and that she missed on a great opportunity that rarely happens. I managed to do that twice so i am sure it can be done.

But to answer your question i want her to feel indifferent, why? cause indifferent opens more doors to her actually having other feelings later, if she hates me she hates me and it can't be changed that easily, indifference can become love or admiration, even if i have no interest in her it will make me know that iam doing well.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care wither way. I don't think of my exes, so what they think of me is none of my business.

• I voted A, indifferent as that's how I'd feel. An ex is an ex, nothing more. Nice while it lasted, but now in the past.

• An ex is an ex, I'd rather her not care about me at all. After a breakup we should both move on, and if, when things emotionally stabilize, if we are okay we can continue as friends.

• I thought the same, but with my most recent ex, we were talking a lot UNTIL things stabilised emotionally, at which point she cut me off. It was almost she was thinking 'well maybe he's not hurt anymore... so if I cut him off he won't mind'...

• Depends on the person. Some people do not give a shit, and what's done, is done and over with. And then there are the people that feel better about themselves if they know the other one thinks about them.

I'd say I don't really care. Once I'm done, I'm done. It doesn't matter if they hate me or don't give a shit. Not my problem.

• i would rather end a relationship knowing it just didn't work than for it to end on bad terms

• Indifferent because I don't know

• Me and my ex slit on good terms after 4 years. I wish her all the best and hope she finds happiness.

• I couldn't care less.

• It does not matter to ne because I feel indifferent.

What Girls Said 9

• Hate lol So they don't come and search for me when i'm happily in a relationship. If they hate me, they'll be more prone to leaving me alone..

• I don't think "indifferent" is the opposite of love, hate is.
    If I still loved him I'd rather have him hate me, because there is only one step between hate and love. He would show that he cares if he hated me.
    If I didn't love him anymore I'd rather have him be indifferent to me.

• I chose hate, it takes energy to even feel that for someone. Indifferent means you don't care either way, no emotions, no feelings whatsoever.

• Indifferent. Hatred is a terrible feeling for anybody to have.

• I agree. My ex hates me now and I feel really weird about it. we used to be best friends and we were so in love

• I hated my ex for a while after we broke up. We were best friends before too. I was just mad that our relationship was broken along with our friendship.

• Indifference so I don't have to worry about creepy behavior

• I would nvr say it irl, but I would kind of want them to hate me. And yeah, becuz at least they feel something for me still.

• Would give a shit how they felt about me hahaha

• i don't care what they feel for me

• To be hated is not something I'd want from anyone, so indifferent.