My ex won't stop texting me!

my ex won't stop texting me. He says how I'm a bitch and an asshole when he broke up with me. I've totally moved on and don't want any contact with him. I REALLY NEED HELP! THIS IS SERIOUS. SHOULD I TEXT BACK? OR SHOULD I CONFRONT HIM?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• ok well if it was me.. and osme guy that I broke up with wouldn't leave me alone.. I would definnatly confront him.. juss go up to him and ask him what his problem is.. and tell him to stop bein so immature. its stupid for him to keep harassin you over text none the less.. and tell him that if he really has somethin to say then he should say it to your face.. beacuse really.. who has time to sit around and answer stupid texts from some loser that odviously doesn't have a real life.. so id confront him.. and if he gets smart hit him.. haha I would.!

• Hahaha thanks you! I did what you said, worked like a charm xD

uve really helped me thanks again.

What Guys Said 3

• You should let your Dad know so he can slap him around a little and if no Dad then get your uncle or brother or cousin to do it. That's creepy,it's like stalking and the last thing you should do is text back or confront him. Stick to ignoring him or go with my first idea.

• Hahahahaha xDDD you made my day :)

It is veerrry creepy and I do ignore him, but if worst comes to worst I will slap him myself, I have a black belt and I am very sporty xD he is gonna regrett telling me I'm a bitch (even though I didn't do anything to him)

• Don't text back! The moment you do it will fill his agenda with intent. If you talk back to a bully the bully will use that against you and that fuels him.

• Forgot to mention that if things get out of hand and you feel threatened file a police report and even go so far as filling a Restraint Warrant.

• I understand what you mean. thank you for your input, I don't have time to waste with a stupid guy, he's afraid to even talk to me in public, he broke up with me thru txt too. xP

• Um, just block his phone number. It's like magic.

• * It makees dreams come truee * oh that sounds llike a disney ad xD thank you and yesh.. it works lika charm xD

What Girls Said 1

• confront him or change your number ?

• I probably will confront him, he is verryy rude though and even decided to brag abt how he likes my best friend xP a sad attempt to make me jelous because I hava new boyfriend xDD