Should I bother giving him a second chance?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 2 years. He cheated on me with one girl only once.

Our relationship began with him cheating on his ex girlfriend for about 5 months (we had met at work and hit it off quite well, and their relationship wasn't doing well as it was). Since then, everything has been smooth sailing and I have trusted him.

I found out 2 nights ago that he slept with a girl 2 years younger than me who he DOESN'T know. he met her once, she gave him her number, he called her up one night about 2 months ago, had a bit of fun, and hasn't been in contact with her since. he said they never talked, only when he went to her house to have sex.

When he told me, he was sobbing, begging me not to leave him because our relationship is good and he's truly happy. he says he just made a stupid mistake and wanted to make it up to me.

i agreed to give him a second chance. It's only been 2 days but I'm still upset. we still talk, and even though we still act like were going out, I refuse to kiss him or sleep w him until he proves he's worthy, and he's fine with that. he said he wants to regain my trust and be with me still.

he's an awesome boyfriend, except for that one huge mistake he made. is it worth taking my time to work things out? I truly love him and I believe deep down that he really loves me and just made a poor choice in the heat of the moment. should I bother, or should I run while I still have the chance?
1
1