Ex wants to be fwb?

What does it mean when you're ex boyfriend breaks up with you and that same night tries to get you to be his fuck buddy or sext him? I obviously told him no, several times, and he acted all moody and I haven't heard from him since, which was two days ago now.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he wants the benefit of committing his life to you, without the work. He wants to be paid without doing a job. What does it mean? It means he is selfish and lazy. Congratulations, you are better off without him in your life. Try and find a guy who will value you enough to wait until marriage to know you intimately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he just wants your body while he screws around with anyone else he wants to.