My ex boyfriend isn't telling people we broke up?

we had been dating for a year and 9 months. We were very happy then it seemed as if a flip switched and he didn't want a girlfriend janymore. . he wants to focus on his upcoming career as a firefighter and not have to worry about ever hurting me. We are in our senior year of highschool. He says that he is in love with me and that I'm absolutely perfect, he just doesn't want a girlfriend in his life right now. This all happened within 2 days. I come to find out that he isn't telling people we are broken up. He told one person that he "doesn't know" another person "ask me in a week" and lastly, he told someone else that his dog died and he was sad about it. I just don't want to get my hopes up that maybe he thinks he regrets breaking up with me. But I'm confused as to why he wouldn't say anything to anyone. i need help because i do love him a lot. And not to forget he said that he hopes we can rekindle our relationship in the future he just doesn't want a girlfriend right now.

Do I just need to back up and give him time to think about everything

01

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Go straight Forward.

What Girls Said 0