Why are my ex boyfriend's friends now following me on social media?

Right after we broke up some of his friends and family started following my accounts. This isn't a coincidence because I don't know some of them but they're all connected to him. What's going on? He doesn't talk to me but did he tell them to keep tabs on me and why?

89

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He following you! Werido!

What Guys Said 8

• Why not just block them than waiting for something to happen and wondering why are they following you etc. Act, young lady don't stand around wondering. They are like speeding cars and you are standing on the street waiting for one to hit you :)

• Because to look forward and know more information about you, because he is jealous boy and want to know everything happening to you, because he loves you perhaps and he is afraid to be replaced by somebody else.

• maybe, maybe not, maybe he talks about u and niggas trying for sloppy seconds who knows? u need to ask them. like really speak to them and see what they say

• he probably likes you =)

• Are they just guys? If so, they're probably just trying to hit on you since you're single now.

• prbably to creep on you like what she doing now.

• Because they want his sloppy seconds.

• Because they know what a slut you are and now they see to get a chance for themselves.

• A slut? Excuse me? Stop assuming. Maybe your last girlfriend or your mother might be a slut but that certainly doesn't describe me. Now run along child.

• Asker it must be your ex lol since there no reason for him to say this about you.

• @NatashaJ hmmmm you will never find out XD

What Girls Said 7

• Oh I do this all the time with my friends and families exes basically (now this maybe a girl thing) we either:
    a) add you to b! tch about you, generally to make the each other feel better
    b) want to know what you look like
    c) they've all been talking about you and probably insulting you
    d) they want to know what your up to and how your reacting to the breakup. Probably to feed more ammunition for a and c.
    e) they've only just heard about the relationship and want to know who you are

• Or maybe it's him trying to spy using there accounts whenever he's with them. or maybe they just followed you on there own after he brought you up in a conversation.

• Wants to make sure you haven't moved in.

• If it seems sketchy or makes you uncomfortable in any way, block them. You have the right, you know☆

• Stalking

• They're interested

• maybe it's that... it makes sense. it's weird.