Guys what do you think about this guy I met? He seemed interested but now I don't know?

I met this guy about 2 weeks ago. He asked me for my number and we hung out. We had such a good time.

The thing is, he always says the whole.. oh ill call you back thing, and he never does? He said that about 5 times now? No call back.. I don't get it.

Well we were supposed to hang out on 2 separate occasions, and he canceled on me saying he forgot he had to go to work, and the second time he didn't have a ride or something.

He texts me and tells me these things, but then when I text him he won't respond.

I texted him just now because I want to know why he is doing this, and I honestly want to know if I'm just wasting my time.

I've been hut by guys in the past, just recently about 2 months ago too. So I'm cautious

What should I say to him if he responds?

I'm super confused!

0
3