Is he going to dump me?

my boyfriend and me have been dating for a year now and a couple weeks ago he called me a bitch, pushed a door into me, and spends more time with me and his guyfriends than at school he told me he could not go to my house for my bday and he was going to his uncles house. and he stares at the other girls in my class. i love him a lot but we still haven't kissed or hugged or held hands. and he pushed me into a wall 5 times. for valentines day he got me nothing what should i do :( ?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very obvious that he doesn't like you anymore. You should move on

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him before his abuse becomes even worse and chronic. Him leaving you would be the best thing to happen to you. If he stays, or if you go trailing after him, he will kill you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should give him space for a bit and if he doesn't calm down, then I think you should dump him

• If he is acting like that to you he does not deserve you. So break up with him and find someone better.

• BREAK UP!