In tears, is he okay?

My friend asked if I could tell her boyfriend that she broke up with him. so I did! (she couldn't face him)
He said we were cool and he did handle it well.
Then he wasn't acting the same when we were texting, he said he was fine and me and him had personal conversations before the break up about him being sad latley and he could fake a smile!
then for the past two days he has not been answering ANYONE, I should be seeing him at classes on Monday but incase I dont... should I be worried?
Please reply!

BTW: He usally answers ASAP and then we call eachother

• Shouldn't be worried
  • be worried
  • not sure
    Vote C

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you should be worried. I think you should had stayed out of it. Now he may not talk to you anymore. I would had stayed neutral. If he is not in class then that means he is sad and depressed. And didn't handle the break up well. :(

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• It's not right for your friend to ask you to break up with her boyfriend for her. that's just not right, why would you do something like that? Why would he act like everything is completely fine after a harsh breakup like that. If that happened to me, I wouldn't talk to that person for a long time... especially if I was already upset before