Is this a reason to leave my girlfriend?

So we've been dating for two years, when we met I was a virgin and she wasn't. Our relationship has been okay, but for the last year I feel like I don't want to be committed until I experience others. By that is that I don't want to be married with her in the future, and to be curious about intimate relations with other woman. Kinda hard to explain. But I'd really like someone else opinion on this. I would honestly like a long break, and to get back together for good. is that wrong?
+1 y
I told her I wanted a break, but didn't say for what, should I even tell her the truth?
+1 y
in case anybody wants update, we did talk, and she chose that we work things out.I feel relieved that I got things off my chest, and we'll see what the future holds in store for us.Thanks to everybody that gave me their 2cents, in this case their 2dollars
17
8