How do I get over him?

Okay so there this guy that I really like... Like I've liked him for 3 1/2 to 4 years now and he got mad at me and refuses to talk to me. I have NO idea why he's mad at me. He jus straight up started ignoring me and it hurts so much and I'm not the type to cry over guys because it's stupid and girly but I cried over him. A lot. Like he made me all girly and stupid because he's making me so sad and it's stressing me out and makin me depressed I don't know what to do anymore.

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Sweetheart it might not seem like it now but men will come and go in ur life and you will see him in the st in ten years time and thinkšŸ˜· wipe your tears look your best walk with ya head held high and if ya in The same room ignore him pretend he not there that will bother him more. but don't be upset u will find someone right for you

• He's being a jerk not telling you what you did wrong... I'm sorry Hun. If you need someone to talk to about him I'm here

• Try to remember he's not the only guy in the world