Why is my ex doing this?

I have recently broke up with my ex and have found out that he has been emailing his ex before me to take him back..they have not spoken in almost a year (she confirmed it) and now he is asking her to take him back and said that he broke up with me (when it was me who did a month ago) 4 months ago cause he could not stop thinking of her and none compared to her..i am confused..did I not mean anything to him or is this a rebound.

11

What Guys Said 1

• From what I can tell you, just don't let that worry you or affect your life, there is a reason why some people from your past don't make it to the present. So just move on.

Have courage girl and keep your head up.

Take care and god bless you

What Girls Said 1

• You ma very well have been his rebound, but you cannot let that get you thinking that you weren't anything to him. You HAVE to let this guy go and find another. The easiest and most effective way to get over someone is to find another. That simple. Seems like he may not have been completely over his ex, which has NOTHING to do with you. You need to find someone who will be in the present with you and noy hung up on the past. Good luck hun :)