Is texting cheating?

Husband is texting another woman and I feel that is cheating what do you all think?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• it all depends on what he's texting,if it's harmless little things,no he's not cheating,but on the other hand if he's texting flirtaous [sp] things then you may want to ahve a talk about it. now I know it's your husband,but this does seem wierd,now this is only a suggestion and nothing more,but if you can ,try and see if you can get ahold of his phone and read them. I'm single and talk with my ex girlfriend all the time and she's married,just found this out this week after from an email that sounded like she was divorced. she calls all the time,but I'm sure if her husband was to find out it would probably stop,cna't blame him unless he just see's no harm in it.

What Guys Said 1

• It really depends on the content of the texts. If what he's texting is flirtatious, then yes, it could be considered cheating. If it's just a conversation via texting then it is probably harmless.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on content and frequency. You should talk with him about it, if you don't trust him to be honest with you, that's a problem. Any contact can lead to cheating...if your gut is talking to you listen to it.

• I wouldn't say cheating, he may just be interested in another woman. Ask him about it

• It depends on what he is talking about. Whether he lets you see the texts when he is texting-if you lean over and he pulls away then that's defintely a problem. It somewhat depends how often also. If he does it so much that it starts interfering with you and your husbands communication and relationship, it might not neccesarily be cheating but it should stop. As long as he is not being flirtatious in the texts he isn't cheating but make sure you can see the texts he is sending her because if he doesn't let you that's defintely a problem. Good luck :)