Why wouldn't she say happy birthday?

My ex broke up with me about two months ago. I stopped talking to her for a month. She then randomly drunk texts me Happy Valentine's Day with a kissy face. She called to see if I got it. Being drunk isn't an excuse for texting me. I get drunk all the time and still fight the urge to call and texts my exes... My birthday was yesterday (8 days after this text) and she didn't message me happy birthday. But why message me a week earlier?

11

What Girls Said 1

• You have probably herd the saying drunk texts are sober thoughts but you are right drunk texts are an excuse to text someone. I think she misses you and the realized that she let her self feel that way after trying to get over you. I am not saying it was a mistake because i do think she meant it. The fact that it was on Valentines day mean something since its the day of "love". Im sure she probably contemplated whether to text you or not but didn't want to cause pain for the both of you. If you want know why she did that i would just ask her, but you have to accept the answer she gives you. i would try because at least i tried to find out rather than thinking about and trying to figure out if i should text the person or not. the worst thing she could do it not respond. maybe one day you can be friends, but if not I'm sure she will just be another chapter in your book.

What Guys Said 1

• Its over dude she drunk text and call you she's want you to know she was having fun with out you. Move on! Find a better girl.