My wife won't let me see my daughter?

We got divorced 8 months ago after 5 years It wasn't working out but however a month after the divorce she told me she was pregnant again of course it was mine, she told me I could be there when she gave birth and I could see her when ever I wanted!
Just like she's lets me have my son anytime I ask she's never said no you can't have him. But on Saturday I called her a few times and she never picked up so I left it then on Sunday morning I woke up to one of my friends texts saying congrats I was so confused so I called him and he told me she gave birth to a little girl on the 20th! I had no clue about it, so I called her again she never picked up then she got her mum to call and say that she doesn't want me to see her because we aren't together but I can still have our son when ever!
she's 4 days old Tomorrow and I've never seen her I don't know what her name is yet!!!

What can I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend going to the police. She needs to have some reason to stop you from seeing your child, such as you being a bad influence through abuse or alcoholism. You should push to at least be able to see both of your children in terms of supervised access, and it'll look good for you that you're doing something about it so early.

Most Helpful Guy

• DO NOT TRUST SHE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING. Seek legal council and form an agreement on paper as to when you will get to take your kids.
    She has already showed you she is a cunt who will use children for her own purposes. Do not trust she will do the right thing.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to get a lawyer. Names on birth certificates mean nothing, you need to file to have your son and daughter legitimated. You also need to file for partial custody, or whatever form of custody that you want to seek. It looks better in the eyes of the court if you go ahead and set yourself up paying child support to your new daughter, with something like money orders where you have a receipt. She has no right to keep you from your children. Good luck.

• It's not even having custody of them, she's cool with me having our son , I just want to see her little face I don't want to start a full war!

• But that's your daughter? You only want to see her once? I mean that's up to you, but your ex has already showed you what she's about which is keeping at least one of your children away from you. What seems like a "war" now would be laying a solid foundation for you as their father in the future in case she tries to pull anything like that again. But that's allyour choice, you've got to do what's best for you.

• If she is allowing you to see the son but not the new baby girl then that seems fishy to me. Seems like she's hiding something. Get a DNA test.

• What does your parenting plan say?

• She can't legally keep you from your children so if she keeps this up call the cops...

• But my name won't be on her birth certificate so therefore I don't have rights to her

• Get a paternity test to prove she's yours...

• She definitely is mine

What Guys Said 1

• Go to the cops. Even though you're divorced, it's still your kid, so you have a right to see her.