If you were to find out the guy you had a thing with had been sleeping with his ex for three months would you forgive him?

he says he doesn't have feelings for and that he was just using her. the reason they broke up was because he cheated on her. we live in different states and they live in the same one. it happened six times and she visted him at school twice. should i forgive him? we text everyday and I found out because the girl told me, not him

21

What Guys Said 1

• It is your choice, but forgiveness is freedom, un-forgiveness is bondage. By not-forgiving you are simply caging him to your heart, which is very harmful. Free him and free yourself too.

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that he cheated on his girl friend then used her and deceived you is not really qualities I look for in a guy. I don't think in this case it would have made it any better if he told you himself. He is obviously just looking for a fun time and not a relationship. Time to end it. You deserve better.

• So you're asking if I'd want to date a guy who is not only a cheater but also uses women for sex?

Uhm no definitely not. I'm worth much more than that.