Hey guys my question is what do you do when a female says something that hurts your ego or makes you feel like you are not the man you thought you were to her? What do you do?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• man up

Most Helpful Guy

• What did she say? Was it what she really said that was off-base or was it just how you chose to react?

Women say all kinds of BS stuff and they talk way too much. Mostly they just think of themselves. It's quite likely she doesn't even know how it would affect you.

A strong individual will confront that crap right up front - in many cases it's a shit-test and you just failed it. Agree and ampify, use amused mastery, or just tell she's full of it and to knock it off. Depends on the situation. Don't be a f'ing doormat.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• This has happened to me often, because I'm a flawed individual in many ways. I have started taking it in my stride, though. Some of them cut me off, and I don't mind.

• depends why she hurt my feelings. If it was intentional and she is trying to make me sad I tell her "If I wanted a fat pigs opinion I'd teach the ones on my farm to speak," but if it unintentional than I just deal with it and move on

• I run home and cry myself to sleep T. T

• Lick my wounds and move on

• grow a pair

• Brush it off I means who cares what she says, even if it was someone close to me

• LOL. Why would anything a female says hurt your ego? She's a female. Who cares what she says. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

• I'd just tell her to fuck off... simply... then leave her...