but for me it's really hard to get over a guy because I don't really just like anyone, and when I do I have a lot of feelings for them. But this guy turned out to be a jerk and a player. i still have feelings for him but I know he's a bad person
I was just wondering if anyone could give me tips :)
Most Helpful Guy
Here's just some of my strategies...
1. Block him / unfriend him from social media.
2. Pick up no contact (anywhere) for at least a month
3. Pick up a new hobby or find something to busy you, maybe exercise etc.
4. If he did get you any gifts/if you have any photos together and still want to preserve those memories, remove them from your phone, put them on a spare flash drive, and don't look at them until you're completely over him.
5. When you feel like you're ready, meet some new people, not necessarily with the intention of dating one, but just find some solid friends.
Best of luck :)1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Girlfriend I am right there with. I'm the same exact way. Each of my exs it seriously took me at least a year to bounce back. It's just the type of person I am. When I love and open up to someone I truly give my all. Right now im 4 months into the process and I feel like I've gotten worse than ever before. Hardest relationship yet.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE