I know lots of people ask this question sorry
but for me it's really hard to get over a guy because I don't really just like anyone, and when I do I have a lot of feelings for them. But this guy turned out to be a jerk and a player. i still have feelings for him but I know he's a bad person
I was just wondering if anyone could give me tips :)
Most Helpful Guy
Here's just some of my strategies...
1. Block him / unfriend him from social media.
2. Pick up no contact (anywhere) for at least a month
3. Pick up a new hobby or find something to busy you, maybe exercise etc.
4. If he did get you any gifts/if you have any photos together and still want to preserve those memories, remove them from your phone, put them on a spare flash drive, and don't look at them until you're completely over him.
5. When you feel like you're ready, meet some new people, not necessarily with the intention of dating one, but just find some solid friends.
Best of luck :)1
Most Helpful Girl
This is the hardest question and Unfortunately their are not a lot of tips that can make someone get over someone. Some people tend to isolate themselves when this happen, but its best to keep busy and surround yourself with friends and family. I was in the same boat and the hardest time was at night and the morning cause he was all i thought about, but I told myself i would only allow myself to cry for at least an hour and be sad. I also tried not to talk about it as much unless i really had to cause i was on the verge of tears. You have to go on with the schedule and actives you did before you met him, and even it thats hard create new ones. Do stuff for you. get up and be productive even if it means going to starbucks and doing work their. No one will understand the connection you two had and it sucks that he was a jerk but you will find someone who till treat you right. sometimes it takes a few bad apples to show us what we need and deserve.1