My ex is causing me so much pain, help me?

Well we have been fighting on and off since we split in October he's constantly blowing hot and cold. I've blocked him on most things and he had me blocked on snapchat.
he unblocked me and told me I better no do any of my shit. I ignored that question as how do you reply. He messaged me the next day asking about my holiday and I said it was amazing and it revived me, he said aye revived you to give me shit.

The next day I noticed he was off my snapchat again, after watching my story, I unblocked his number and texted him asking if he blocked me again because I hadn't done anything wrong, he told me we weren't talking anymore because too much shit has gone on and he deleted snapchat.

he is destroying my head, I start to move on and he comes back, starts blowing hot and cold and we fight. He added me to talk to me then to say he wasn't talking to me. My head is gone :(

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep ignoring him. Block him if you must. Just DON'T interact with him, at any cost.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly the only reason why he comes back is because you let him, keep him blocked. What are you hoping to achieve out of this, you're going to take anything he says to heart, and it's playing with your feelings. So how about you make the decision to no longer have him in your life CURRENTLY.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't get why he keeps adding you and trying to reconnect if he's just going to be mean to you. I know it's hard because I've been in a watered down situation like this but the best thing is to block them completely. Otherwise you're just going to keep expecting him to be nice when it seems he won't ever be. Just going to point out in my situation I did keep some contact since we weren't fighting at all but I did have to block some things so I wouldn't be tempted to contact her as often.

• That's what I don't understand either we did have a normal conversation after and said he was glad I was happy but the next day he deletes snapchat and tells me he doesn't want to talk to me, he was in work so I know he wasn't drinking or anything

What Girls Said 1

• Instead of asking why he is causing you so much pain... ask yourself why you are allowing him too. Being hurt once is forgiveable , but allowing it to continue is your own responsibility. If he is indecisive about what he wants then make the decision for him ans walk away