My ex said she wanted to be friends and such, yet ignores me and carries on her life like normal, how do I stop feeling so crap about it?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Who dumped who?

• she dumped me, then we shared a few emotional messages to each other saying thanks for the amazing relationship and such, then she said "i hope we can still be the best of friends, i will always respect you"

• Yeah I feel you, my ex did the same. I guess you just have to suck it up and do the same. They say they want to stay friends just so they can ease their guilt or to just to be polite. They don't in fact want to be our friends, or even if they do, eventually they won't anymore. People lie and say stupid things in general. You just have to not pay attention on what they say but on what they do. Words mean nothing, pretend like you're deaf. I hope we both get through this.

• that actually makes a lot of sense, thank you

• meet new girls once u have a new crush you will forget her

What Guys Said 1

• She lied when she said she wanted to be friends. They pretty much ALWAYS lie. Just continue on with life as normal without her.