Best revenge for cheating ex? ( having them see you happy without them or...)?

IF this guy was probably cheating (talking to a hoe) and after break up hanging out with hoes? What is best revenge? Posting slay ass pictures of how great life is without him and being happy, getting a new guy? Any ideas, not like real revenge but something that is a blow to ego. Friday, might see him at his school where best friend goes. I will look hot but what to do? (ignore or just smile and be confident) If he approaches cut it short or ignore him

53

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no quick revenge for a cheater. It takes time. If you keep doing you, focus on bettering yourself, looking as good as possible, one day he will realize what a dumbass he was. And when he sees you've moved on is when it hits them. It kills them when they realize it didn't bother you that they are gone.

• You are right! Thank you. One quick question: So I have pics with him on instagram. He texted me on Valentine's day with a cheesy text and memory. But I don't know if i should delete pic?

He has kept 3 pics of me

• I think you've successfully got to him well you've got his attention anyway. And if he's a typical player he'll thinks he can still get you... please don't be the ho that goes back to him! Let him try though lol and then let him know that you wouldn't get back with him if he was the last man on earth. You really need to do what you said on instagram and cut him out and move on to bigger and better things especially guys lol. It would be a huge blow
      To his ego if he wants you but can't have you because you think you can do better!

• @Juleszxx you really think I've gotten to him? I thought that by him liking my pic he was like trying to get my attention and letting me know that he has noticed that i deleted all pics and am moving on. Yes I will do that. If he texts me, I won't respond at all. Yes it will be a blow to his ego. Especially since he is so prideful and egotistical. I am surprised he hasn't deleted me hahaha

What Guys Said 3

• "talking to a hoe"

lol

well if you want a blow to the ego, get really hot, and start dating a guy way hotter than him. you don't even have to try to show it off, he'll notice on his own fosho.

• yeah he is. And hanging out with her and a bunch of them. This hoe is dating my friend and doing stuff with my ex...

Well i kind of did blow his ego because i posted 2 pics on insta and a hot sexy VS bikini. received many comments. After 1st pic he texted me on valentines day. And after 2nd he approached my friend to ask if i was losing self confidence that i had to post pics every where lol

How will he notice for sure though?

• a person can block a stalker out of everything, but that stalker will still find ways because they're dedicated.

not saying he is one, but he could totally become one just because of you

• True but i doubt that. He is too busy entertaining hoes. Either way what would be a good thing to do if i do see him tomorrow at his school. I don't know how to play it. I just know i will look hot and show him how confident i really am. BUt I don't know what to do if he comes up to talk to me or something

• The best thing to do is forget about them. Living your life for revenge just brings them satisfaction knowing that you're still hung up on them while they moved on.

• Yes i know but it is inevitable that i will see him regardless. and it isn't like revenge just proving that i am better off. And if they had moved on they wouldn't be bothered by me posting pic happy enjoying myself at beach with a cute bikini nor texting me on Valentine's day

• @Asker Would u message me whoever u are please to discuss privately?

• I never really understand this because lets say you block them, you don't live that close or have any mutual friends then how would they see that you're doing ok without them?

• Stop thinking about revenge and just move on. It's the best thing you can do.

Good luck. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Just be happy without him. And when he tries crawling back into your life, you'll be able to say no. Because you moved on and got stronger.

• I despise any kind of betrayal. Personally , i would ignore him and pretend i never knew him. If you take revenge then you are giving him the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

• Please see my comment (s) above. Am I doing right thing no contact or is that manipulating?

• Thanks glad u agree just needed a 2nd opinion

• @Trotters

You're welcome.

When someone has betrayed you , you go through lots of different emotions. From anger to hate. It is natural to feel that way. So don't feel guilty. Betrayal is one of the most painful experiences to face.

• the best revenge is truly not giving a shit~ the opposite of love is indifference, not hate.

• See my comment above although I am still bitter I do hate her. I shouldn't but I hate that her life is unaffected whilst she destroyed my self-esteem & confidence. Its hard not to hate when someone uses you & dumps you like a toy. Not arguing just my experience.

• @vonasaurus Thanks for your detailed reply much appreciated. I needed that.

• @Trotters no problem; as a general rule, i try to be the person i needed when i was going through all of that stuff. here's to better and brighter days ahead :)

• MOVE THE FUCK ON! GEEZ! Yeah he a jerk and a scum but what can you do? Nothing!